Benelux Brand Manager I Healthy drinks category (#400)
How about marketing healthy products?!
Our client is a leading company in the drinks industry in Belgium and Europe. Their offices are located in Brussels.
Your challenge :
This position is designed to support the Marketing Manager Benelux (located in Brussels) and contribute to develop the brand value & brand equity for a specific brand at Benelux level.
Your responsibilities :
- Contribute to shape growth strategies through analysis & recommendations for the various marketing aspects of brand management (brand communication/ brand activation/brand innovation).
- Closely align with- and get guidance from line manager yet work independently on all allocated projects to bring the plans to the next level.
- Contribute to Brand Stewardship to achieve growth expectations at BU level: Make analyses and contribute to recommendations in order to shape your brand strategy & support business decisions to create added value for the brand.
- Support the Marketing Manager BNL in guarding both the Brand Health & reputation (Equity health/external) as well as the P&L (Financial health/internal) at Benelux level
- Day-to-day Po-process follow-up and rigorous budget management in order to stay in line with the pre-defined budget guidelines
- Support your Marketing Manager when required to deploy the Strategic launch of your brand in the Netherlands: Input into the multi-disciplinary local team (TM, Sales, Finance, Logitistics). Help gatekeeping the mindset of protecting your brand's long term equity in the Netherlands rather than short term incremental big volumes.
- Implement the yearly marketing action plan on both for Belux as in NL in line with brand strategy and business objectives. At your level, try to maximize synergies with both countries, as well as alignment with your Trade Marketing and Sales team colleagues in each country.
- Demonstrate rigor and excellence at all time in managing the projects (briefings, timings, planning, stakeholders involved) and especially when it comes to innovation/NPD projects at BNL level.
- Provide regular updates on budget status of your projects. Stay flexible throughout the year if budget adaptations occur & implement corrective measures when required.
Your profile :
- University/ HBO in economics/ business/ marketing
- Ideally trilingual/ Bi-lingual is a Must: French/ Dutch/English;
- Experience of working in an international structure is a +
- Good understanding, and first practical experience in consumer marketing:
- Experience in New Product Launches.
- Experienced with 360º brand activation in mature and competitive markets
- Familiarity with day-to-day connection & media plan management in collaboration with media agency. Strong affinity with digital (social) as media touchpoint, experience in implementing social strategy is a plus.
- First experience in navigating & delivering projects in multi-discipline and internal organization (bridge within the BNL team, link to Factory and other functions like Sales and TM, …)
- Transparent communicator to Line manager –At ease & engaged when presenting to the rest of the organization.
- Decent level of independent working & business management skills: excellent and rigorous project mngt.
- Creative mind and importer of new ideas.
What's in it for you?
Our client offers the right candidate a stimulating work environment and exciting NPD projects to work on, yet with a true consideration for a good work-life balance.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.