Belux Sales Manager Premium Horeca Channel - Hot beverages sector (#325)
A great new role combining strategy and people management !
Our client is a multinational company specialised in the production and commercialisation of premium coffee products. Their mission is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of coffees. Naturally, in order to achieve this, the dedication of ambitious and positive people is indispensable. Today, for their Belux entity located in Brussels, they are recruiting an: BELUX SALES MANAGER HORECA
Your challenge :
You will report to the B2B Director Belux, also based in the Brussels office. Coach, lead & motivate the Horeca sales team (7 FTE ) to deliver agreed objectives/sales plans to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with the Market Business Strategy. Develop the coffee volume in the Belux Horeca Channel through the execution of the Horeca Channel strategy: providing high visibility and best-in-class service within high(er) end Horeca prospects and customers, with the intent of becoming a category leader. Develop Brand Awareness and recognition of our client's brand as a luxury brand among our target audience and Horeca associations. Define and manage Horeca Sales Budget/Strategy. Propose and execute Sales Force specific actions, participation at trade fairs, in order to reach the Sales Targets.
Your responsibilities :
- Build Bottom up Commercial Plans: sets Yearly Targets
- Commercial Activities: excel in execution and achieve targets.
- Manage the team to achieve and exceed business targets. Develop people in order to build high performing teams.
- Premium Brand Values and Customer Experience.
- Ensure best commercial practices are in place and driven by a culture of entrepreneurship, performance and discipline.
The ideal candidate will have :
- a first experience in leading a team on the field : successful track record of managing and developing people with proven leadership ability to drive and motivate the sales team.
- knowledge of the premium horeca market - bringing own network is a clear asset.
- ability to define a sales strategy : be an analytical thinker with high affinity to numbers, forecasting and abstract business exercises
- Passion for the product and Customer focused
- Excellent communicator and able to work with a field team as well as with all stakeholders in inter-departemental projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and good at networking
- Ability to express him/herself professionally in French/Dutch and English
What's in it for you?
Our client offers the right candidate the opportunity to have a real impact in his/her job - and to join a driven company that truly cares about its people. Attractive employment conditions, excellent training possibilities and many opportunities for internal or international mobility.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.