Product Manager | Automotive (Premium brand) (#339)
Ready for a new opportunity with one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers?
Our client is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937, they now sell vehicles in 170 countries. For them, quality is a way of life. They strive for continuous improvement in everything they do, nothing is so good that it cannot be made better. To deliver unparalleled customer satisfaction it is important to stay in harmony with the global community via innovative management. For a role based in their offices located in Brussels, our client is looking to recruit a Product Manager.
As Product Manager you’re responsible for the proactive management of the products in your portfolio, taking into account the trends of the market and the needs of our customers. Together with the Group Category Manager and the other team members, you develop creative solutions to maximise the market share of your products.
- You actively think about the commercial configuration and the correct positioning of your products in the market: you manage their life cycle, you examine the needs of the market, you manage the composition of your models, you adjust the offer in function of the market trends, you examine the pricing in the market, you identify the USPs for your products and you closely follow the competition.
- You contribute to the planning of the production quotas and the production process for the models concerned so that the announced delivery dates are respected.
- You participate in the launch and campaigns of your product.
- You contribute to the planning of the communication campaigns: drawing up the marketing communication plan for the category (ATL, BTL, digital campaigns, POS ...)
- You coordinate and monitor the campaigns with the various (communication) agencies.
- You measure the results of the campaigns and improve where possible.
- You provide product training to the sellers of the brand's network in Belgium and Luxembourg.
- You inform the network about product and marketing communication elements.
- You have a completed Bachelor or Master degree.
- You have a first solid experience in marketing. (2-5 years of experience)
- You are trilingual.
- You are definitely interested in the automotive world.
- You are driven, enthusiastic, eager to learn, solution-oriented.
- You work very meticulously, accurately and have an analytical mind.
- You work well and gladly with Excel and have a good knowledge of MS Office.
- You are stress-resistant and open-minded.
Attractive points in the role
- A competitive market salary & package in function of your expertise.
- You will join a young and dynamic team with a strong bound.
- You get the opportunity to participate in various cross-model projects.
- Flexible working hours
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.