Account Manager Projects | Premium bathroom equipment (#386)
Promote premium bathroom equipment sales in this unique role!
Our client is the world's market leader in the sanitary industry and can now be found in more than 130 countries worldwide. They set the highest requirements in terms of product performance, services and relationship management. They value quality, technology, design and sustainability to offer you the best anywhere, anytime.
What's the goal?
The account manager projects is responsible for the sales, revenue and revenue share of the products for all accounts in both the private and public sectors. Building a structural basis as a discussion partner for all stakeholders involved, they are the adviser for developers, investors, architects and engineering firms to have products prescribed as a preferential solution in project expense books. The account manager follows up projects in progress with the project installer and the project cells of the sanitary wholesaler.
- Detecting new projects and converting them into business, through contacts with project installers and the project departments of partner distributors.
- Implement the sales plan for your region, in consultation with the project sales manager in both private and public projects (residential housing through building promoters, social housing, residential and care centers, hospitals, retail property, public sector).
- Converting the pipeline, which is co-managed by the business support back office project in CRM, while respecting the margin objectives, to guarantee the results in your region in the short, medium and long term. You follow a project from project detection through your network to receipt of the order through our distribution channels.
- Development and implementation of professional account management, in collaboration with the project team, training manager, technical support, after-sales service and customer service.
- Creative thinking in the further development of the project approach and customer promotions.
- Manage the workflow via the CRM system, in collaboration with project business support back office.
- Representing at (customer) events and trade shows.
- Experience: You have a higher or university education and have at least 3 years of commercial experience.
- Knowledge: You know how to reach your target group. You analyze the results of your campaigns and use them to optimize the strategy.
- Entrepreneur: You are a born entrepreneur who not only thinks, but also does. You seize opportunities to contribute to growth.
- Communication talent: It is no problem for you to connect with your customers and (international) colleagues as well as with the external customer in both the Dutch and French languages. English is a strong asset.
- Relational: the ideal candidate already has an existing relationship network in the world of construction professionals, in particular investors and engineering firms.
What's in it for you:
- Working for an esteemed company, renowned for its quality and offering an in-house training program.
- You spend a lot of time on the road, working autonomously.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.