Account Manager – Limburg, Leuven, Vl Brabant (#383)
Are you ready to develop yourself in a top Belgian Company?
Our client is a Belgian SME active in the Vending sector and headquartered South of Antwerp. Since decades, the Company has built up a solid reputation in its sector to become a renown brand in its industry. With more than 30.000 customers in Belgium, they are positioning as the market leader by far and look to grow further their status. Today, to support their growth strategy, our client is recruiting a:
As Account Manager, you are responsible for attracting new customers. Being the market leader in your segment, you look for prospects that are within your region. You mainly manage B2B customers but 2 days a week, you also visit residential customers.
- You prospect companies or other organizations that need a total solution for their water (Hunting)
- You also prospect residential customers within your regions.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a sales function
- Good knowledge of MS Office package
- You have some sales skills
- You can detect opportunities
- You are professional, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- You are a result driven person
- You are customer-friendly and have very good communication skills
You are Dutch native or perfect bilingual
What's in it for you?
- A family atmosphere.
- A competitive wage in line with your capacities and relevant experience supplemented with fringe benefits such as company car, mobile phone, laptop, etc.
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration;
- A challenging job in which you can fully develop
- Continuing education and training
- A management team that encourages individual growth and initiative.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.