Account Manager East & West Flanders | Cleaning Products Foodservices (#263)
A key commercial function inside an entrepreneurial and fast growing company
Our client is a fast-growing SME that started their operations just 10 years ago from scratch and is now leader in their segment in Belgium with their Professional Brand. They operate in the niche segment of hygiene products for the small professional kitchen. In ten years, the company has been able to build up a serious credibility around 2 pillars: the quality and adaptability of their hygiene products to their target group and the serious of their client service. In the past years, they have also attracted some international clients and they currently ambition to further develop their business. The company is in a serious acquisition mode and its CEO (an experienced Sales & Marketing professional from the FMCG/B-to-C sector) foresees a great future in Belgium and the neighbouring countries. It is in that perspective, we are looking to recruit an Account Manager East & West Flanders.
As part of the sales strategy, the Account Manager is responsible for developing and managing its own client portfolio. You will directly report to the General Manager and determines the sales strategy for your area. Your commercial responsibility will grow as you gain experience and grows sales your your area.
- You represent the company in Flanders and build cooperation with our existing customers in your area. These are wholesalers for Horeca : catering, bakers, butchers and fritters.
- You analyze the results, detect what is going well and less well, and detect opportunities for growth with our customers.
- You independently engage with customers about promotional actions, incentives to the sales teams, product range expansion, price issues, etc. to make the cooperation and eventually positive results evolve.
- More than a seller, you create a strong and long lasting relationship with your clients and their representatives. You assist to internal sales meetings, follow up on new leads, provide trainings and give support wherever possible with the aim of getting our product "top-of-mind" with our clients.
- You succeed in introducing the flagship product to new customers and developing new market segments.
The ideal candidate
- You hold a degree (Bachelor or Master) and have a first experience in sales
- You are trilingual NL / FR / EN
- You are result-oriented, pragmatic an diplomatic
- Your dynamic personality and drive works on your own, you can motivate teams / sales reps and attach great importance to the relational aspect
- You like to work autonomously and independently
- Client satisfaction is your “motto”
What's in it for you?
- A very diversified job with a lot of human contact
- A lot of autonomy and self-responsibility
- A hands-on, no nonsense, pragmatic work environment
- An attractive and full payroll package
- The opportunity to grow into a dynamic and ambitious SME
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.