Communication and Marketing Intern | Internal position (#326)
Join our team as Communication and Marketing Intern
Generations Recruitment is a recruitment agency specialised in Sales and Marketing profiles mainly within the BtoC Sector. Our clients are for example: Campari, Haribo, Reckitt Benckiser, AB Inbev, Nestlé, etc. On top of our daily recruitment tasks, we develop strong relations with our candidates and our clients by providing qualitative work. This one is based on our values, which are Fairness, Caring, Sharing, Excellence, Positivism and Proactivity. Today, to reinforce our team and share our skills, we are looking for a:
Communication and Marketing Intern
Are you a studying marketing/communication or are you looking for a first professional experience in this field? If so, we are looking for a intern to join our team as from january 2019 till june 2019 (period and start date are negotiable!)
Marketing and communication management
- Organise a tone of voice to work with the marketeer on a communication adapted to each group via the right level of touch points (create a user persona, write newsletters…)
- Maintain an active eye on the market and recruitment tools that GR could use to speed up the time to hire, to source new candidates, to improve the customer journey experience…
- Market analysis on the cycle of job openings and organise job calendar to foresee any trends in the market
- Organise the database to exploit the most active candidates on the market within GR sphere of specialization
- Produce weekly database statistics
- General improvement of database management
- Native French/Dutch with strong knowledge of English
- Student in communication/ marketing / business development fields
- Dynamic and proactive
This internship will help you acquire marketing and communication skills and provide you with knowledge of various strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment. We look forward to meeting you !!
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.