Sales Trainee OOST VLAANDEREN- first role for a Young Master Graduate I FMCG (#396)
Join a FMCG company who wants to invest in you !
Our client is a leading FMCG company located in Brussels.
The challenge :
For a leading FMCG company located in Brussels, we are currently recruiting a (m/f) Sales trainee. This is a wonderful opportunity for a junior profile to join the Consumer Goods sector and understand the retail market, to later evolve within the Belgian HQ.
Your responsibilities :
As Sales Trainee, you will be allocated a specific region and will be asked to visit stores such as Carrefour, Delhaize, Cora, etc as well as Carrefour Express, Delhaize Proxy,… . You will be given targets for each month ( sales, number of visits, placing of promotions, etc…). As a Young Potential, you will also be given special projects to work on, where you will get to present the results of your analyses to the Shopper Marketing team and the Key Account Managers. Typical next steps after this role on the field will involve becoming a Brand Executive, a Trade Marketeer, a Category Manager or a Jr Key Account Manager, according to where your interests and strengths lie.
Your profile :
- You hold (or will soon obtain) a Master degree in Economics, Business Engineering, Marketing, Communication Sciences, or Sport Management
- You are eager to learn and ready to start your career on the field
- You hold a driving license, or will have it by the 1st of September
- You are results-oriented and work better when clear targets are given to you
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- A first internship in a FMCG company, or a student job in a Carrefour, Delhaize or Colruyt during your studies will be a plus
- You have a good working knowledge of French, Dutch and English
What's in it for you?
You will join a company with human values, premium products and an enjoyable work atmosphere. Regular trainings are foreseen to make you grow and help you better know your strengths and areas of development.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.