Senior Brand Manager | FMCG (Team Management!) (#447)
Passionate Marketeer x Business Entrepreneur x Strategic Thinker
Our client is an internationally renowned American company active in the beverage Industry. Their brands are some of the most popular and loved ones of them all. In order to join their marketing team, our client is looking for a Senior Brand Manager to lead their new beverages expansion team of 4 people.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Brand Manager to lead a team of 4 through the development of their new beverages line. Being the captain of this journey, you coach your team to identify new business opportunities, support new brand launches for sustainable success & develop local brands. An exciting mix of:
- Pioneering in new markets with innovations/new brand launches
- Executing awesome global campaigns for existing recently launched brands
- Develop your own Marketing Campaigns & innovation strategy for local brands”
- Passionate team & agile growth mindset
- Drives profitable growth for a defined scope of brands, leveraging the Global Marketing plans where relevant and ensuring an efficient use of resources
- Responsible for local Brand P&L
- Works very closely with the Central marketing teams to ensure that Central brand plans meet local market needs and requirements
- Leads and ensures an optimal implementation and amplification of the brands programs in the local market with consumers and shoppers
- Identifies new Business opportunities
- Develops local brand jewels via Local Campaign and Innovation creation.
- Team management: 4ppl
- At least 7 years of professional experience within the area of Marketing, Trade-/Shopper Marketing, Sales preferably in an international FMCG Company
- Trilingual - NL/FR/ENG
- Ability to navigate & deliver projects in a complex matrix organisation (multi market & functions)
- Solid Project Management, influencing & communication skills.
- Strategic thinking (especially in context of translating insights into concrete action plans)
- Creative mind and entrepreneurial approach
- A challenging, manifold and meaningful job that makes a difference in the Belgian & Luxembourg market.
- A great international working environment full of positive spirit and energy.
- Competitive benefits package paired with internal development opportunities.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.