Senior Brand Manager | FMCG Food (#416)
Are you a Belgian fries lover?
Our client is a key player in the food sector, operating across 17 countries (HQ in the UK). The company stands out, both locally and internationally, thanks to their core brands which bounce in everyone’s mind and heart, they invite their consumers to eat little more goodness every day. The company has strong ambitions and develops its activities through brand acquisitions and brand extension while focusing on innovation. Locally, they aim at recalling Belgians’ pride in their food culture by turning moments into little celebrations. We’re looking for a new Senior Brand Manager to will actively contribute to the continued success of the organization working together with the Marketing & Customer Marketing team, composed of 7 creative, energetic and committed members.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you are responsible for developing and executing the product marketing plan and strategy for 2 key strategic food categories, including a famous 100% local brand, for which you create content, translate ATL plans into digital execution. You deliver against a 1 to 3-year plan for the business. You are in charge of all digital communication and are fully responsible over content creation and localization, website management and media strategy. For your local Belgian brand, you manage the creation of TV ads, radio copy, digital content and local activation from A to Z.
- You understand consumer needs and accordingly adapt your strategy, using internal & external data sources
- You drive innovation (new products and rebranding) using customer strategies, category and shopper insights. You also establish tight collaboration with factories as innovation for one of your categories is driven locally
- You have a central role working with different internal teams to improve commercial performance
- You are responsible for the creative development of the 360° communication & media strategies
- You take your digital marketing strategies to the next level for both your categories
- You share learnings from across the Group and foster a culture to “think big” to continuously improve shopper experience
- You’ll manage 1 direct report, for one of the categories
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or Economic topics
- Bilingual Dutch/French and fluency in English
- 5+ years of experience in Brand Management and Consumer Marketing, with strong exposure to digital media
- Excellent analysis & interpretation skills
- Creative & Strategic mindset with a hands-on attitude
- Proud of the Belgian culture and are able to translate it into compelling local marketing campaigns
- Striving mindset - deliver high performance through a ”desire to win” and by focusing energy on making things happen
- You are a change agent - actively shape company culture and results using freedom to work flexibly and “find a better way”.
A fantastic opportunity to develop yourself in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment, with a great sense of humor! Although being a multinational, our client operates as an agile speedboat. You are in the driving seat of your categories but as well contributing actively to the general vision of the Belgian entity. The company emphasizes also on the career development of its employees and will expect you to take new roles and responsibilities locally, cross-functionally or internationally as a next step.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.