Sales Development Representative | SaaS (Young Grads welcome!) (#445)
Join the scaling-up of this Belgian tech start-up, a true success story!
Our Client is a highly dynamic organization which grounded its roots 10 years ago in Brussels. Since then, they’ve operated some major step changes and are ambitioning to conquer the World with their Software as a Service (SaaS) solution and have opened an office in New York. Indeed, they’ve spotted an opportunity to improve drastically visitor’s experience in a BtoB environment digitalizing the check-in process. The solution has proven quickly its efficiency and today the company is servicing amongst others 30+ of the FORTUNE 500 in more than a hundred countries. This fast-growing organization is considered today as a Belgian success story. They’ve successfully managed to build an international team that share a common passion for Client’ satisfaction and success. Being a precursor in their field, they aim at taking a leading position on the International market and putting all the means to get there. In this growing environment, the company has spotted the need for recruiting Sales Development Representatives based out of Brussels.
Are you a self-starter and a team player who does not take no for an answer? Are you interested in growing your career in tech, SaaS and IT? We offer a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company selling a proven SaaS-based Visitor Management solution used by Fortune 500 and SMEs globally, such as Airbnb, MetLife, L'Oréal, Citrix, BCG and many more. Our client is looking for an Outbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) to identify and create new opportunities to help fill the pipeline of our Account Executives. In this role, you will be working closely with the marketing team that will support you by providing highly targeted lists of prospects within different market segments and relevant content. This is a new position that requires a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and a continuous improvement mindset. You will be part of a fast-growing team eager to digitise front desks.
- Achieving/exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (calls, appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Build solid prospecting campaigns through a set of tools to help with your outreach efforts
- Conduct A/B tests and experiments to improve the effectiveness of your campaigns
- Make outbound calls and emails
- Accountable for account expansion and new clients engagement
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in Hub Spot
- A first experience in sales or prospecting is a must, preferably in IT, Technical products, SaaS and B2B
- Fluent English, any additional language is a plus
- Hands-on experience with demand generation tools, CRM systems and sales automation software
- Expertise in understanding data, analysing results, and optimising for scale
- Great listening skills and curiosity to uncover insights and commonalities about clients needs and pain points
- Rigorous and determined, not turned off by making a lot of phone calls
- Quick self-starter, pro-active, entrepreneurial attitude
- A relaxed working environment in an amazing office space to sit, stand or lounge
- An open culture allowing you to share your ideas and have an impact from day one
- Autonomy and empowerment
- Competitive compensation
- Flexibility to work your own hours, sometimes from home or abroad
- International culture and learning atmosphere
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.