Project & Account Manager | Brand Strategy (#235)
Join a Belgian independent design agency
Our client is a 100% independent design agency specialized in brand, packaging, corporate and retail design. They are located in Evere. Their strength is their brand consultancy approach for each design mission they do. Great execution, ownership of projects and willing to achieve results are keys within this structure. Their current customers are: Lotus Bakeries, Ter Beke, Sanofi, Sofidel, Unilever, Continental Foods, Vemedia Consumer Health, Ontex, Belgian Red Cross,… Our client is dedicated to providing customers with innovative and smart products to better meet their needs. It all starts with their corporate philosophy, a credo based on delivering quality, design and innovations. Under the scope of their growth, in order to enforce their commercial service, they are looking for someone to fill a position of Brand Strategist.
As Project and Account Manager you’ll be working in a challenging environment with a team of 9 people. Our client has big ambitions and are growing fast, therefore they need someone that wants to grow with them, someone that can work independently and takes ownership. You will be responsible for the clients’ brand portfolio management related to packaging, brand, corporate and retail design missions. You will assist the clients in their brand development plans.
- You will receive briefings from clients and give advice and recommendations regarding received briefing
- You will develop brand recommendations (positioning, new ideas, portfolio management, research)
- You will be responsible of the commercial aspect of the offer: redaction of the content and quotation of the offer
- You will organize and manage the resources and the methodology needed for each project
- You will organize daily professional contact with customer and follow up on projects (creations and budgets)
- You will have daily contacts with our creative team regarding briefings, creative concept development and appraisal of the creative projects
- You will also have to develop the client’s budget through targeted contacts and good account management
- You hold a Master degree in Economics, Marketing or Communication
- Mother tongue: Dutch/French (bilingual)
- Other language : English
- Excellent Dutch/French/English writing skills required
- Experience: minimum 2 years work experience (account management, key account, trade marketing or brand management experience)
- Other experiences that can be an added value: work abroad, work in an artistic environment (design, photography, graphics,…)
- Very good computer skills: MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative programs is an asset
- Good commercial skills
Attractive points in the role
- A challenging Account Manager position in a leading, innovative, fast growing & financially healthy company
- Room to work independently and further develop together with the company
- A large variety of projects to handle that will make you discover new business insights and give you a very steep learning
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.