Product Marketing Manager l SaaS (#425)
Join the scaling-up of this Belgian tech start-up, a true success story!
Our Client is a highly dynamic organization which grounded its roots 10 years ago in Brussels. Since then, they’ve operated some major step changes and are ambitioning to conquer the World with their Software as a Service (SaaS) solution and have opened an office in New York. Indeed, they’ve spotted an opportunity to improve drastically visitor’s experience in a BtoB environment digitalizing the check-in process. The solution has proven quickly its efficacity and today the company is servicing amongst others 30+ of the FORTUNE 500 in more than a hundred countries. This fast-growing organization is considered today as a Belgian success story. They’ve successfully managed to build an international team that share a common passion for Client’ satisfaction and success. Being a precursor in their field, they aim at taking a leading position on the International market and putting all the means to get there. In this growing environment, the company has spotted the need for recruiting a “Product Marketing Manager” based out of Brussels.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will help them develop clear product positioning and messaging that defines their solution in the market. In this cross-functional marketing role, you will be working closely with different stakeholders including Product, Design, Sales, and Customer Success to drive product roadmap, strategy and execution.
- Define the Go-To-Market strategies and campaigns to drive awareness, engagement and product adoption
- Conduct competitive analysis and customer research to develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy
- Create a unified story around new releases by determining positioning, naming, and feature prioritization
- Create and help launch world-class product and feature announcements to both our existing customers and to the wider market
- Work in collaboration with content to craft compelling marketing material, translating technical products into consumer-facing messages
- Be the go-to expert on our target audiences, their needs and what motivates them to action
- Master’s degree
- Experience working with product management within a B2B SaaS environment
- You can take rough themes and big ideas and turn them into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance
- Quick self-starter, pro-active, entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong quantitative analytical ability
- Great product copywriting skills
- Must have perfect English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Competitive compensation including stock options
- Opportunity to work with the best digital tools
- Working with a great team of fun and highly motivated people
- International culture and learning atmosphere
- A relaxed working environment in an amazing office space to sit, stand or lounge
- An open culture allowing you to share your ideas and have an impact from day one
- Friday lunch delivered to the office
- Annual team event abroad
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.