Product Manager | Chocolate products (#439)
“If there's no chocolate in Heaven, I'm not going.” - Jane Seabrook
Our client is a profitable and growing Belgian group of traditional chocolatier brands. From their head office with atelier located in Brussels area, they spread happiness around the world. High quality chocolate products, craftsmanship and living the chocolate experience as well as entrepreneurship are the keywords of their success.
As Product Manager, you will be joining the marketing department, responsible for the A to Z marketing of all products, and thus crucial for the company’s general brand image. Your challenge would be the conceptualisation, development and marketing of new small seasonal collections, for example Valentine’s. The job includes both a precise operational part, and a global strategic vision in order to ensure optimal performance.
More specifically, you would be responsible for:
- Managing the project development of new seasonal luxury product collections from A to Z (from idea and conceptualization to actual launch on the market)
- Developing market insights, defining and implementing the strategy to grow profits, sales and market share
- Overseeing and monitoring the good execution of each step of your projects according to specific guidelines (in terms of visual identity, budget, legislation…)
- Adapting your offer and communication based on the specificities of the various distribution channels and the feedback of stakeholders
- Evaluating and reporting the performance of the various launches, promotions and investments and take pragmatic decisions to optimize actions
- Developing visual material in order to support the launches of your collections
- Working in partnership with several internal departments (purchasing, logistics, etc) and external stakeholders (creative agencies, production sites…)
- Being part of a team of 4 colleagues and report to the Marketing Manager of your department
- You have completed a Master degree in Business or Marketing
- You have a first experience in a product management position, or in the development of products / seasonal collections
- You have an affinity with luxury products
- You are hands-on and not afraid to put the hands in the chocolate
- You are customer oriented to create a real customer experience
- You can use your analytical skills and strong pragmatism to help solve business problems
- You are creative and ready to share ideas and insights
- You are not afraid of putting in the work in order to reach your objectives and have an impact on the company
- You speak either French or Dutch as mother tongue but have a very good level in the other language
What's in it for you?
Our client offers the possibility to work in a Belgian company with a worldwide outreach and for chocolate, one of the biggest Belgian pride. You will join a passionate, constantly growing and innovative company, where your expertise, your creativity and your entrepreneurship mentality will be acknowledged and valorised. In addition, you will get :
- A unique experience to develop yourself in a growing Belgian company
- A challenging and varied job in which you seat in the driving seat
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration
- A competitive wage in line with your capacities and relevant experience supplemented with fringe benefits
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.