Product Manager Built-In Consumer Electronic (#437)
Would you like to be responsible for your products range?
Our client has been offering innovative, high-quality products for more than 30 years, making it the number one in household appliance brand worldwide. The products range includes washing machines, refrigerators, kitchen appliances, and vacuum cleaners. In 2011, our client opened a sales & marketing office in Brussels for the Benelux market. Since then, they have experienced very strong growth. Every person working in the company has a high impact and plays a crucial role. Our client has recently takeover 2 major brands in its sector, there is a need for reinforcement in the marketing department. The group counts more than 1300 people in Europe for a global turnover of 300 Million in Europe and 1 billion for the whole world.
Within this entrepreneurial environment, you will be fully in charge of developing your category across different channels (on/off-line) in the BeNeLux market. You will be leading the commercial organization to reach the targets you have set to your category; both in volume, margin, brand awareness and market share.
- You will be defining your product category strategy for the Benelux market
- You will create, follow-up your yearly marketing plan through quarterly milestones
- You will in charge of all your media & activation campaigns (ATL, BTL & digital)
- You will be responsible for the sales forecast and monitoring your budget closely
- You will be constantly following your competitor's activities to defend your market share
- You will be the SPOC for the Company's clients (On & Off-line retailers) with regards to category performances, assortments, and promotional activities
- The Product Manager will report to the Benelux Marketing Manager
- You have a first successful experience in Built-in product management
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent through a first professional experience
- You are fluent in Dutch & English with a good level of French OR fluent in French & English with a good level of Dutch
- Advanced level in Excel
- You have an analytical and business-oriented spirit
- You are a team player
- You can work autonomously
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and eagerness to learn continuously
What’s in it for you
- A unique experience to develop yourself in an SME who belongs to a worldwide group.
- A varied job within a rapidly growing organization
- Great autonomy with career opportunities
- A market competitive wage with fringe benefits (car, meal vouchers, eco cheques, insurances, …)
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.