PR & Internal Communication Manager (Antwerp) (#342)
Are you ready to inject meaningful purpose and have an impact on the society in your professional life?
Our client is an atypical cooperative organization that has acquired more than 80 years of market leading experience in supporting people in one of the most emotional moments in their lives. As market leader in their niche segment our Client not only adopts a human-value approach towards their clients, prospects and more generally the market, but they are making it the spearhead of their internal Human capital policy. It is not a coincidence that they’ve scored in the past years in the top ranked of the “Great Place to Work” contest. Not only you’ll be working for a meaningful organization but more, you’ll be its sole representative when talking to the French speaking medias of the Country on & offline (TV/Newspapers/journalists, Bloggers, etc.). This will give you a high exposure and the ability to see an immediate impact on the work. Last but not least, you’ll work in an office situated at the very heart of Antwerp, where the hip and buzz are happening, a stone away from the MAS Museum. This gives a very energetic vibe into the business as a whole that is felt all over the place. Are you now interested to know more and maybe joining around 800 of committed employees at the heart of this values-driven organization?
Your challenge will be
At the center of the Marketing & Communication Department (Editorial Team, Branding, Sponsoring, etc.), you’ll be heading a crucial role to make accessible to the mass-market the specificities of the Company both to the external as well as to the internal world.
The role could be split in 3 non-exhaustive tasks
- Internal communication
- Public Relations
- Content and conversation management
What we are looking for...
- You have a master in Communication or Marketing or can demonstrate of a relevant experience in a similar BtoC sector.
- You have a facility for copyrighting and generating strong and thoughtful texts.
- Team player, you can also make progress autonomously and are able to take initiatives.
- Ideally, you’ll have taken part of an editorial board or in PR.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French & English
- You have an empathic ability to say no.
What we offer...
- A job that is so varied that you’ll never get bored.
- A warm corporate environment where Team work means something.
- A workplace close to 't Eilandje, an idyllic hotspot in Antwerp.
- A value-driven organization where integrity, engagement and entrepreneurship are in the DNA.
- An attractive salary that optimally rewards your competences - including fringe benefits.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.