Digital Project Manager | SAAS (#434)
Join the scaling-up of this Belgian tech start-up, a true success story!
Our Client is a highly dynamic organization which grounded its roots 10 years ago in Brussels. Since then, they’ve operated some major step changes and are ambitioning to conquer the World with their Software as a Service (SaaS) solution and have opened an office in New York. Indeed, they’ve spotted an opportunity to improve drastically visitor’s experience in a BtoB environment digitalizing the check-in process. The solution has proven quickly its efficiency and today the company is servicing amongst others 30+ of the FORTUNE 500 in more than a hundred countries. This fast-growing organization is considered today as a Belgian success story. They’ve successfully managed to build an international team that share a common passion for Client’ satisfaction and success. Being a precursor in their field, they aim at taking a leading position on the International market and putting all the means to get there. In this growing environment, the company has spotted the need for recruiting a “Product Marketing Manager” based out of Brussels.
Our client is looking for a Digital Project Manager to help them build a scalable prospecting system that creates a pipeline and generates new markets. In this role, you will be working closely with the Sales Development Representatives you will support by providing highly targeted lists of prospects within a market segment. You will also collaborate on an ongoing basis within the marketing team to prepare your campaigns and develop content that creates value and will resonate with your prospects. This is a new position that requires a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Build a solid prospecting framework through a set of tools to help with prospects list-building, enriching data, automation, and reporting.
- For each campaign, create meaningful sales collateral that is relevant to the target audience’s pains and challenges (e.g., blog posts, landing pages, ebooks)
- Set up outreach campaigns involving multi-channel touchpoints to get in front of the right people with the right message at the right time.
- Gather market insights through sales calls and customer interviews to develop elaborated Ideal Customer Profiles (ICP) and content.
- Conduct A/B tests and experiments to improve the effectiveness of your campaigns.
- Experience designing and managing high-quality integrated marketing campaigns
- Hands-on experience with demand generation tools, CRM systems and marketing automation software
- Expertise in understanding data, analyzing results, and optimizing for scale
- Great listening skills and curiosity to uncover insights and commonalities about clients needs and pain points
- Quick self-starter, pro-active, entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Must have perfect English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous experience in B2B SaaS scale-up is a plus
- An open culture allowing you to share your ideas and have an impact from day one
- Annual remote working trip
- Autonomy and empowerment
- International culture and learning atmosphere
- Flexibility to work your own hours, sometimes from home or abroad
- Stock option plan
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.