Sr. Key Account/Partnership Manager Top 3 Retail | FMCG Food (#453)
Managing this account means managing a strategic partner!
Our client has the ambition to (further) strengthen its position by being the number one partner in its segment for both Retail and Out-of-Home. This growth will be realized through strengthening the key brands in their different categories. To realize this ambition, our client is looking to strengthen its team with a Senior Key Account Manager in its Fresh division.
What's the purpose?
Nurturing the partner relationship with one of Belgium's top 3 retailers, making your client the product leader of your sector .
Why this opportunity?
If you love developing brands and concepts, you will feel at home in this function. The job is not just about yearly price negotiation, but revolutionizing an industry. This is why there is no talk of collaboration with clients, but partnerships. Seeing as it's a (big) family environment, the role goes hand in hand with continuous entrepreneurship and freedom/flexibility.
What's absolutely necessary?
- Languages: French/Dutch are both a must (English internationally).
- Past experience: Account Management in Retail.
- A higher education degree.
- Commercial thinking is as important as taking pride in working for your employer.
- Branding, developing concepts and values are important to you.
What's in it for you?
Aside from a highly competitive salary package, our client offers a challenging job content-wise, as well as a lot of freedom and flexibility regarding home-working.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.