Key Account Manager Top 3 with people management I Non-Food sector (#443)
Manage your client (70%) and coach your Jr KAM (30%) !
Our client is an international Consumer Goods company active in the non-food sector. They were founded in Europe in the 19th century and now employ 55 000 people globally. As a recognized leader in sustainability, our client holds top positions in many international indices and rankings.
Your challenge :
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the development of our client's brand portfolio, by managing the customer processes & optimally translating them into activation plans, for a Top 3 client in Retail.
Your responsibilities :
- Reporting to the Sales Director, you’ll be responsible for the management of Top3 Key Account within the Belgian trade including analysis, presentation of products and trade term negotiation.
- Independently handle your customer: manage, direct and control the sales revenue by developing and maintaining sales strategies, objectives, policies and procedures in order to drive the account revenue.
- Contribute and agree to the customers objective setting and the preparation of the annual account plan by providing Trade Marketing and Management with information and professional advice
- Contribute to Sales and Operation Plans by diligent sales forecasts. The incumbent is responsible for the production of accurate, timely input with respect to his/her client portfolio.
- Manage customer P&L and control operating expense budgets (trade investment) to achieve objectives and manage a cost-effective operation
- Achieve sales and distribution targets within customer group
- Manage and implement the customer strategy (promotion, distribution, price and communication
- Coach a Jr Key Account Manager
Your profile :
- You hold a master’s degree in Business administration, Marketing or Economics
- You have at least 4 years experience within the FMCG industry
- You have an excellent knowledge of French/Dutch and good knowledge of English, written and oral
- You are analytical, structured, strategical and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are results- and customer-oriented
- You enjoy working in a team and achieving targets together, but you also like working independently
What's in it for you?
You will have the opportunity to craft you career according to your personal vision, with many different opportunities for development within the business units, the functions and the international locations. To encourage this, our client offers to their employees high-quality, flexible trainings.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.