Key Account Manager Top 3 Retail & New Business | FMCG Food (#427)
Work hard, play hard.
Our client's slogan has surely reached your ears and made you smile in the past, but certainly you never thought of contributing to the happiness their sweets bring by working there. Not just to children, but grown-ups, as well. This is the chance to do it now!
What's the goal?
- To manage a number of strategic retail customers, one of which is a Top 3 Retailer.
- Being the driving strength behind new business development on the Belgian market.
- As a KAM you are responsible for the business results within your accounts, Sales, volume, market share and profitability.
- You’ll optimize and develop category vision using the available market data (Nielsen, GFK & sales out). This will set the base for your assortment proposition towards each one of your future retailer clients..
- You’ll secure that each of your account plans realize the business priorities and maximize the sales opportunities (focus upon increasing both revenue and margin).
- You’ll be setting the adequate planning, forecasting to secure an efficient product flow and optimize in store results.
- You’ll aim at establishing a solid costumer relationship leading to a preferred partnership position within the category.
- Spending 20% of your time on business development: analyzing new opportunities and prospecting new key accounts.
What's absolutely necessary?
- Languages: NL/FR
- Experience: 3 years’ experience; negotiation within (top 3) retail FMCG, or ability to develop into this within a year.
- A love for negotiation.
- A Master degree within a commercial field of study.
- Ability to work in Breda office at least 1 day per week.
What's in it for you?
- A work hard, play hard, challenging environment with a what you see is what you get attitude and enthusiastic co-workers.
- An attractive salary package with some flexibility towards home working.
- Making your consumers happy.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.