Key Account Manager | Cosmetics (#451)
Do you want to develop the commercial relationships of a global leader in luxury ?
Our client is a global leader in prestige beauty products (makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care), currently looking for a Key Account Manager for their head office in the North of Brussels.
In a few words, your responsibilities would be to : - make strong strategic recommendations based on thorough performance analysis of the company's brands (varied portfolio of 25+ prestige brands) in order to drive revenue growth and gain market share, - ensure an efficient implementation of the brands’ strategy in partnership with the company’s partners, - manage the relationships with these key corporate partners.
More specifically, you would:
- be the main contact and coordinator internally and externally of their brands towards each account
- implement and follow up on the brands strategy, introduce new products and be responsible for the annual negotiations and follow-up on the terms
- take ownership over the quarterly business reviews, follow-up on actions plans and make sure the strategy is implemented correctly
- collect and drive the tools to boost sales performance
- follow up on reporting and analysis of brand performances at each account
- act as example with qualities as respect, helpfulness and cooperation.
- inspire and guide in order to achieve success
- High energy and drive
- Perfectly bilingual Dutch & English – knowledge of French a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in an analytical function within FMCG or Cosmetics - Sales or KAM experience is a plus
- Team player who can work efficiently in cooperation internally with all departments and externally towards several contacts
- Seek ways to achieve goals despite unforeseen problems (strong problem-solving skills)
- Open to feedback, new perspectives and continued learning
- Strong negotiation & communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Listening skills
- Willing to travel (up to 40% traveling across the Belgium / The Netherlands)
What's in it for you ?
- The chance to work for a global leader in luxury, driven by innovation
- A challenging position working for the most strategic accounts of the company, and thus a chance to have a significant impact on their results
- A competitive salary package
- The opportunity to grow, develop yourself and learn - a lot
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.