Junior Key Account Manager Retail | FMCG (#343)
Seize the opportunity to develop yourself in Key Account Management
Located between Brussels and Antwerp, our client is owner and manufacturer of some major brands in Belgium. With a renewed focus on employee development and being a great place to work, the company is now looking to hire its next Junior Key Account Manager Retail.
What's the goal?
- To contribute to developing the national sales strategy and its application towards clients.
- To reach net sales, profit and market share objectives.
- Evolving into a full-fledged Key Account Manager for the Retail industry.
Why this company?
Our client owns a lot of local brands, which means Key Account Management gets a say in advertising, product development and more. Your opinion is valued and you'll get a chance to make an actual impact. In this company, as a Junior Key Account Manager you will get a chance to develop yourself, managing your own client portfolio under mentorship of a Senior Key Account Manager. If you show potential and ownership of your responsibilities, chances of internal progression are very realistic.
What's absolutely necessary?
Of course, there are some requirements, in order to enter this role. You'll need:
- An FMCG background, with knowledge of distribution. With 2-3 years of experience (in Account management, Category Management, Marketing,...), you may have what it takes.
- To be fluently trilingual (NL/FR/EN).
- Analytical capacity and drive: know your numbers. Key Account Management is not just about sales; there is a financial aspect as well.
- The right attitude: Being enthusiastic about the job, the work and the company.
Do you have what it takes?
If you think you're up for the task, give me a call or send me an e-mail with your (English) resume, using the contact details below. Don't hesitate to ask questions or request a job description! We'll take a look at what we can do together, in order to boost your application.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.