International Product Manager | FMCG (#418)
Are you an animal lover with strong marketing skills? Then this is the job for you!
Our client is a Belgian family-owned company active in the international landscape of animal nutrition. With HQ based in the neighbourhood of Ghent, their purpose is to reinforce the immunity of our beloved animals through in-depth food & care innovation. The company today in transition towards a new marketing era is looking for someone to sparkle some product ranges as their future Product Manager.
Your main challenge would be to work out a vision for your category and decide the direction in which your category will evolve.
- You develop strong concepts for your products in line with the needs of the consumer
- You manage the product life-cycle and proactively make suggestions to optimise the range of products
- You take the lead in the launch of new products, working together closely with the other departments
- You built up your knowledge of the market, follow up trends and monitor the competition
- Together with the trade marketeers, you build a year plan for your animal family
- You report directly to the Marketing Manager
- Bachelor or Master with Marketing as an option
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing in a consumer food environment
- You're a good communicator in Dutch, English and French (German would be an extra)
- Experience or affinity with the animal world
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills
- You are an entrepreneur and you want to work for a company with the same mindset
Attractive points in the role
- A diverse job with an international family company close to home
- Family atmosphere and joint participation in events
- Can-do, will-do and do mentality
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.