International Key Account Manager | Coffee (#196)
Ride a success wave made entirely of coffee
As a fast-growing actor within the single cup coffee business, our client is a Belgian scale-up company based in the Antwerp Region. Their cutting-edge technology enabled them to spot international niche markets in this segment to avoid straight competition against the 2 top players in the industry. In this international, dynamic and highly entrepreneurial context and in order to surf on this highly positive wave, we have been assigned to look for an International Key Account Manager.
What's the purpose?
As International Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for identifying strategic channels on an international scale, negotiating new distribution partnerships and maintaining a long-term profitable relationship with them. In order to increase the exposure range of the product, you will also be responsible for the event management aspect and participate in yearly fairs to promote the products.
- Searching for new distribution channels within and outside of Europe for the coffee capsules
- Devising a strategic plan per client for your client portfolio
- Investing in prospection of new clients on an international level (retail, distribution and wholesale)
What's absolutely necessary?
- Experience with price negotiations on a national level
- Familiar with other cultures
- Prepared to travel 30% of their time
- Fluently bilingual (NL/FR) or mor
- Experience in the food sector or FMCG is a plus
Attractive points in the role
- A competitive salary and commissions
- Extra-legal benefits: company car, mobile phone, laptop, ...
- A challenging job with great development opportunities
- If you love entrepreneurial environments, this is the place to be
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.