International Brand Marketing Manager | FMCG (#419)
Are you an animal lover with strong marketing and communication skills? Then this is the job for you!
Our client is a Belgian family-owned company active in the international landscape of animal nutrition. With HQ based in the neighbourhood of Ghent, their purpose is to reinforce the immunity of our beloved animals through in-depth food & care innovation. The company today in transition towards a new marketing era is looking for someone to establish their brand essence as their future Brand Marketing Manager.
Working together closely with the Marketing Manager, you're responsible for establishing the company's brand essence and translating this into brand guidelines.
- You take the lead in building the brand year plan, aimed at improving the brand knowledge
- You're responsible for all corporate communication. This contains online and offline communication, sponsors, events, ... Working together with the marketing communication department and external partners.
- Taking the lead in digital content creation with the digital team
- Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager
- Bachelor or Master with Marketing or communication as an option
- At least 3 years of experience as a Brand Manager or communication Manager in a consumer environment
- You're a good communicator in Dutch, English and French (German would be an extra)
- Experience or affinity with the animal world
- You are an entrepreneur and you want to work for a company with the same mindset
Attractive points in the role
- A diverse job with an international family company close to home
- Family atmosphere and joint participation in events
- Can-do, will-do and do mentality
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.