Innovation & Consumer Insights Manager | FMCG (#415)
Do you have a strong drive for innovation and an analytical mindset? then check this out!
Our client is the market leader for mineral waters in Benelux. They're a European group that produces and markets natural mineral waters, spring waters and refreshing drinks made from natural mineral water. In order to reinforce their sparkling team, they're looking for an Innovation & Consumer Insights Manager.
Your main challenge would be to develop an innovation pipeline based on relevant consumer insights that translate into winning product concepts.
- Generate key consumer insights which could be translated into innovation concepts
- Organise Group Market Intelligence in order to feed innovation workshops and the Waterhouse Lab
- Develop innovating product concepts (Insights/Benefits/RTB) and test them in an agile and rapid way in order to always have a full innovation pipeline
- Closely work with R&D (formulae, packaging) to assess the feasibility of the different projects
- Promote the innovation culture across the Group and use internal communication tools to involve the organization in becoming more innovative
- You will report directly to the Innovation & Sustainable Growth Director
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in FMCG, working on innovation processes
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, in a marketing training or similar
- You are perfectly fluent in French, English and Dutch
- You have experience with innovation processes and in leading consumer researches
- You are a leader who can drive changes in the organization taking data-driven decisions
- You are energetic, enthusiastic and creative
Attractive points in the role
- A challenging and diversified function within a recognized company
- Integrate a company with strong values that emphasizes sustainable development
- A full-time permanent contract with a very attractive full salary package
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.