Group Marketing Manager (#428)
Are you a senior marketeer or marketing manager with strong digital skills?
Our client is the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Their mission is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night. Naturally, in order to achieve this, the dedication of ambitious and positive people is indispensable. To strengthen their Infant nutrition department we are looking for a 'Group Marketing Manager'
As Group Marketing Manager, your main purpose is to win the market share all along the parenthood journey across all our product ranges and brands. To win market share, your key focus is on an entire DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION of the division, always starting from the consumers’ point of view.
- You are consumer obsessed and put them at the core of your strategies and activations.
- You develop a deep parenthood journey knowledge and share it effectively with relevant cross-functional stakeholders.
- You develop a consumer and shopper experience plan, in collaboration with Category/channel and Customer teams to delight consumers/shoppers in all channels across the journey.
- You develop strong marketing plans (short and long term) that will be declined in strong brand plans leading to outstanding execution
- You develop a digital transformation roadmap for the category, including needs for platforms and tools to accelerate the digital impact and strategy. You lead the digital transformation in our communication towards consumers and external stakeholders.
- You know how to build personalized consumer experiences.
- You develop a touchpoint plan and a personalized consumer experience approach for the entire division.
- You lead a team of experienced marketers and facilitate their development. Your contacts are very broad: internal and external communication teams, digital platforms and technology providers, Sales, Supply chain, Finance, Compliance, Zone EMENA).
- You report directly to the division head.
- Strong digital expertise & living the digital transformation
- Approx. 8 years experience in marketing and 3 years in other function (ideally in Sales) in FMCG
- Inspirational leader, with experience in managing cross-functional teams
- You're a good communicator in Dutch, French and English
Attractive points in the role
- A challenging job in the Infant Nutrition division where you can have a serious impact.
- A company environment that truly cares about its people and valorizes business excellence as a key enabler of success.
- Attractive employment conditions, including a 13th month, net representation allowance and company car.
- Excellent training possibilities and opportunities for internal mobility.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.