Digital Activation Manager | Premium Products (#442)
Join a leader in premium bathroom equipment and build your career with them !
Our client is the world's market leader in the premium sanitary industry and can now be found in more than 130 countries worldwide. They set the highest requirements in terms of product performance, services and relationship management. They value quality, technology, design and sustainability to offer you the best anywhere, anytime.
As Digital Activation Manager, you report directly to the Marketing Manager. You are responsible for the preparation and implementation of the online marketing plan for the Belux market and ensure it's alined with the channel strategies, plans and activities defined by the global headquarters. You role includes both local campaign creation and activation, and global campaigns translation to the Belux market. You keep a close eye on the competition, and analyse the e-commerce trends to suggest improvements to the webshop for the BeLux market. You are also responsible for compiling the annual PR plan and for managing the online A&P budget. Your ultimate mission is the optimal deployment and results of online marketing campaigns, websites, content, email marketing, webshop, social media, apps, SEO and PR.
- You design the Belux digital marketing yearly plan, manage its activation and ensure monthly evaluations of the results. As our client has a wide international network, you are using best practices from other countries and other industries as inspiration
- You are acting as the contact person for the Global Headquarters for Belux' digital marketing and PR activities
- You provide input to the proposed A&P budget allocation and manage the approved A&P budget for online marketing
- You develop, implement, coordinate and evaluate online marketing campaigns for the Belux market with the objectives to:
- Generate traffic to the official websites (e.g: website’s content improvement, SEO, SEA)
- Increase the conversion for points of sale and installers (e.g.: geo-targeting, store locator)
- Design compelling e-mail marketing campaigns for both B2B and B2C segments
- Develop the company’s regional e-store
- Use and activate selected social media channels (e.g.: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn)
- You drive the continuous development and delivery of compelling content for retailers, in cooperation with the Global Headquarters
- You continuously liaise with the PR agency to guide the development of the annual PR & influencer plan, and the follow-up of its implementation
- You support customer online campaigns together with the Channel and Activation managers
- You keep stakeholders informed (MT, marketing manager and other marketing colleagues) of developments in digital marketing. You proactively share new ideas and proposals to be exploited to maximise commercial opportunities
- +2-5 years experience in digital marketing
- You speak Dutch and English fluently, French is a plus
- You are result driven, great communication skills and analytical
- You are creative and pro-active
- You are able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- You understand technical products and commercial insights
- Work with a major A brand, awarded for its innovations and design
- Join a human-size company and work close to the commercial team
- A competitive salary package, including a great holiday scheme
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.