European Product Manager- Premium Car Insurance I Automotive / Insurance
Our client is a leading actor in, a very niche specialisation, being the “Captive Insurance” industry! The segment is a very popular one in the Automotive industry where the major car manufacturers have developed their own (directly of via Joint-Ventures) financial and insurance businesses to secure a tremendous customer experience throughout the journey. Our client is the Insurance Company of the N°1 car manufacturer in the world with European HQ based in Brussels. The Company offers automotive insurance, service & warranty products as well as telematic products. For their Premium Brand, we are recruiting a business minded:
“European Product Manager- Premium Car Insurance”
The aim will be to develop a future proof product offer towards their prospects & customers and impose the Car Insurance Brand as the most premium and qualitative one in Europe.
The role of the “European Product Manager - Premium Car Insurance” will be to act as a change agent in the way that the organisation is defining and leveraging their experience towards the Brand customers and will have a direct impact on the Vehicle Lifetime Value enhancement. This from a product stand points as well as for a service one for both New and Used Cars.
The Product Manager will make sure that the products are well designed and understood towards the ‘Premium Brand’ Teams as well as the ‘National Sales & Marketing’ Companies (NSMC's).
The function will be highly strategic and will require hands-on mindset and dedication.
- Develop new markets opportunities at European level for both New & Used cars insurance in premium segment.
- Assess regularly product portfolio and its relevancy to customers’ needs and European stakeholders’ feedbacks via local data gathering and market researches.
- Develop new products or new features to match identified needs
- Maximise Insurance USP leveraging genuine connected technology to deliver the best customer experience
- Set each market potential & follow-up the Commercial results with the local teams
- Deliver regular product trainings to the National Sales & Marketing Companies, the network & Local teams
- Ensure adequate reporting financially & qualitatively both internally and externally
- University degree in Management / Economics / Marketing / Statistics/insurance
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Product Management experience in the automotive sector, preferably in a premium brand
- Insurance expertise/ knowledge
- Excellent command of Excel.
- Good understanding of risk premium calculations
- Strong analytical skills (manage complex set of parameters).
- Solid fact-based negotiator.
- Organized, structured mind and good presentation and communication skills to all levels of the organisation
- Good time management – able to work under strong pressure and dedicated to meet variable deadlines
- Positive attitude to resolve problems/troubles with Customer First spirit in mind.
- Fluent English is a must, other languages are assets.
- Willingness to travel in Europe with Team based in Brussels
What's in it for you?
- A challenging job environment where you can have a serious impact on the organisation.
- Take a leading role in delivering a Premium experience to a very customer centric Brand across Europe.
- A leading role where quality and technology are at the centre of the customer experience.