Brand Manager Consumer Healthcare I OTC
FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Goods
DU, EN, FR
Our client is an International brand owner active in the Consumer healthcare segment with HQ in Holland. With local presence in Western Europe & Asia, they are active in multiple categories, Calming & Sleeping, Beauty & Medicated Foot Care. The company distinguish itself by promoting a self-ownership on healthcare related matters by developing easy and comprehensive solutions for troubles of our daily lives. For that purpose, they focus the business on 3 pillars: their people, innovation & strong omnichannel distribution.
In Belgium the company is based in Gent and grew drastically their commercial presence over the past 5 years. They are represented by a dedicate team of just under 20 people, making the atmosphere highly entrepreneurial and daily job very diverse.
Reporting directly to the General Manager Belux, the Marketing team (2 people) is shaping the business priorities and giving the commercial tempo both on & offline. The roles of the 2 Brand Managers is to develop a 360° brand approach and develop the right Marketing assets to execute into an omnichannel approach. Taking a more predominant place, the digital activation, via their pure player clients or other social platform, will require a lot of attention of the future candidate.
To join their team, we are looking for a:
“Brand Manager Consumer Products I OTC”
As Brand Manager, your main mission will be to promote the Brands assets and innovations across the different channels. You’ll maintain and further build their Brand equity by highlighting their relevancy towards the end Consumer audience.
You’ll think through the Customer journey and apply the right marketing assets to reach the Brands Kpis as much in terms of awareness as in Sales. For that, you’ll manage multiple agencies, local & International and keep an eye on the Marketing spends.
- You will be the Brand owner of a set of key strategic brands within the client portfolio.
- You will be developing marketing brand plans for each brands of your portfolio insuring its roll-out as well as measure its performance.
- You will work in close collaboration with different external service companies: e.g. regulatory affairs, advertising and media planning agencies, packaging design agencies and market research agencies.
- You will secure in depth market knowledge with sales force, regularly discuss market status with sales management and actively participate in market research and/or conduct regular customer inquiries and analyze business data for the assigned channel (IMS and own data base).
- You will analyze the markets and tendencies/competitors in coordination with R&D and S&M department.
- You will often work in a cross functional team with colleagues from innovation, Business Development, Supply, Sales, Regulatory Affairs and Financial Controlling.
- You will manage product launch process, service management and promotion launch processes by excellent project management.
- You will be responsible to coordinate the management of the brand websites with several external partners while respecting graphic and brand guidelines when necessary.
- You report directly to the GM Belux
- You have a bachelor or a Master degree Marketing.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch & English. Knowledge of other languages in an asset.
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in marketing at local level.
- You have been successful in managing consumer-driven brands i.e. OTC or FMCG-brands, in a leading professional environment. Having worked for medical-oriented brands is an asset.
- You have strong strategic and analytical skills and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- You have a winning, no-nonsense spirit. You are open minded, solution driven and a strong team player. You also need to have excellent organizational, project management and presentation skills.
Attractive points in the role
- Ownership, impactful, international contacts & context
- Flexibility; Open mindset; ‘Challenging the existent’ attitude
- The opportunity to develop yourself professionally surrounded by fun and dedicated professionals
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits with possibility to work 4/5th