Case study – Team dynamics
A client contacted us to improve the dynamics inside its team.
What were their needs?
- To provide individuals in the company with a framework to better understand their internal aspirations as well as those of their colleagues and manager.
- Improve collaboration between people and optimize team results.
What were the expected deliverables?
- Team building experience in a unique location.
- A better understanding of oneself and one’s colleagues.
- Better work dynamics.
- Creation of a shared vocabulary concerning corporate expectations and Purpose.
How we proceeded?
1. Information session and definition of the objectives with the decision-makers:
- Identify any possible inter-personal problems.
- Determine the existing group dynamics.
- Determine a timeline.
- Determine a place to hold the intervention.
- Use of the “G.R.A.M.©” minimum 2 weeks before the intervention.
2. Programme of the ½ day (4h of activities with 2 breaks of 15 min) :
- Welcome the participants.
- Presentation of the progress of the intervention.
- Group work and role-playing.
- Overall debriefing.
3. Debriefing with the decision-makers (1h maximum one week after the intervention) :
- GR’s review of the day’s activities.
- Possible complementary services assessment.