Jr E-commerce Manager | Retail Non-Food
With its 126 stores spread over France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland (all profitable) and a turnover of 150M€, the company is today one of the Top 5 most powerful brands in its sector.
Despite a particularly chaotic year in 2020, impacted by the mandatory closure of non-essential stores for several months, the toy market has managed to hold its own, with revenues declining by only a few percent in Europe (-1.5% in France, according to panelist NPD). It's a market in full mutation, notably thanks to the development of e-commerce, but extremely resilient, and above all, always fun!
After two trying years, Maxi Toys now has a solid partner it can count on: its shareholder King Jouet, leader on the toy market in France. Together, they have established a clear strategy for Maxi Toys, so that the brand can adapt to the current market, in particular by accelerating its digitalization and implementing a strong omni-channel development plan.
2021 will be the year of all possibilities for them.
In this context, they are actively looking for a Jr E-commerce Manager to support their digital transition and boost their growth via the various online platforms.
As Jr E-commerce Manager, your role would be to organize the different marketing and technical contents and to ensure a good overall functioning of the website, while proposing innovative improvements to refresh the company's image.
Your main tasks would be the following:
- In close collaboration with the marketing teams, put online all promotions and related animations to optimize their visibility
- Put the various digital and omni-channel contests online, and ensure their functional declination on the different platforms
- Ensure the technical and graphic integration of the editorial content
- Ensure the smooth running of the site and sales process, detect potential problems and coordinate their resolution as quick as possible
- Coordinate the technical teams to ensure and supervise the maintenance of the site
- Monitor and manage the various projects aimed at optimizing the user experience and digitalizing the business
- Monitor and analyze the marketing and technical performance of the website to make suggestions for improvements
- You have a graduate degree in web development, computer sciences or e-business
- You have a first experience in e-commerce, and a knowledge of the Magento environment
- You have technical knowledge as an integrator: HTML, CSS, JS (development in PHP and Mysql is a +)
- You have a good knowledge of React JS and Node JS
- You use with ease web marketing, audience measurement and sales analysis tools such as Google analytics, Business Object and/or others.
- Having basic SEO, web-performance or merchandising skills are a plus.
- You have an analytical and technical mind, but also a marketing point of view, with an understanding of business and customer-related issues. You know how to combine these different aspects in each project to optimize your methods
- You are rigorous, involved and at ease working as part of a team
- You are versatile and eager to learn in all e-commerce-related areas
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a "can-do" attitude
- You are dynamic, result-oriented and not afraid to take initiative
- You are able to conduct technical conversations in both French and English
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to put your technical and marketing skills to the service of the children's pleasure and the satisfaction of all
- The chance to work in a healthy sector with multiple opportunities and fun products
- A team that is committed, passionate and invested in its company and its work