Technical Sales/Country Manager BeNe I Industrial Machinery
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Customer Success Manager
Join a world of inspiring technology in the industrial machinery market!
Our client supplies machinery for industrial parts cleaning and surface treatment applications. Its globally leading solutions help companies around the world in achieving highest cleanliness requirements. From the automotive industry and its suppliers to the mechanical components manufacturers of all kind, they always offer the right solution. For their Benelux activities, the company is now looking for a Technical Sales Manager BeNe.
What's the purpose?
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, the Technical Sales Manager's responsibilities will be:
- Realizing the commercial strategy & policy of the organization:
- Assuring reporting of activities;
- Participate actively to the elaboration of the commercial strategy of the sector;
- Being the Single Point of Contact for clients;
- Prospecting a list of potential clients, as well as managing an installed customer base:
- Prospecting and enlarging the client network;
- Selling the company products and services according to the defined strategy;
- Negotiating sales conditions with the client;
- Using the company’s CRM to manage the prospection;
- Suggesting which trade fairs to attend, press releases and magazines to allocate budget to etc.;
- Assuring a commercial support:
- Facilitate opening new files;
- Follow-up and analyzing sales results and suggesting adjustments.
Why this opportunity?
Even though the function is 100% home-office based (with weekly team meetings through video conference), there's a nice team atmosphere in the company. Everyone who works there feels listened to, and the company adapts to employees to make them as comfortable as possible. An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits is offered on top.
What's absolutely necessary?
The ideal candidate should have:
- A mechanical or electromechanical education;
- Fluency in the Dutch and English languages, preferably with added French and German skills;
- Experience with automated systems and industrial equipment;
- Autonomy, availability and mobility;
- A developed team spirit with strong relation and communication skills;
- Sales acumen and proven negotiation skills: talent in talking about their field, bringing the right points and arguments to convince.
Do you have what it takes?
If you think you're up for the task, press the "Apply online" button below. Don't hesitate to send your CV and ask for additional info by e-mail, either! If there's a match, we'll take a look at what we can do together, in order to boost your application.