Sr Brand Manager | Young Adults Drink
DU, FR, EN
Our client is an International Drinks Company founded more than one century ago. They operate from modern offices on the outskirts of Brussels, in varied product categories, with both local and global brands.
Today, to re-inforce their marketing team, our client is looking to recruit a (m/f) :
Sr Brand Manager Premium Global Brand
As Sr Brand Manager, you will report to the Marketing Manager and contribute to create strong brand equity for ATL, BTL & brand activations (festival, experiential sampling plan, …). Your scope of action will be Belgium, in both off-trade and on-trade markets.
- You will determine the marketing strategy for your brand and guarantee its profitable growth for the short and long term.
- You have a good understanding of the consumer/customer and actively integrate their needs in your marketing plans. You keep a close watch on what is happening and what is moving in the market.
- You will chart your marketing plan entirely on your own, taking into account opportunities and challenges and set your budget in as optimal a manner as possible.
- In addition, you will be responsible for charting the media plan.
- You will use your budget properly and monitor it closely during the entire year. You will optimize as and where necessary.
- You will brief, inspire and maintain good relations with our agencies so as to guarantee strong and iconic campaigns.
- You will follow the execution from A to Z by drawing up an efficient schedule and monitoring it continuously.
- You will work closely with the Channel Marketing and Sales teams in particular to get a good grasp of the field and to chart an appropriate growth plan together.
- You will assess thoroughly the state of affairs on the basis of field visits and analyses and make recommendations for the future.
- You have at least a Master’s degree, ideally in economics
- Experience in FMCG is a must
- You are a passionate brand marketer who can look back on at least 4 years of experience
- You are by nature abreast of all trends and new developments in the world of Young Adults
- You have experience with digital and social media
- From a previous job, you already have experience working with Nielsen data and understand your marketing KPIs such as awareness, equity, etc.
- You combine a creative spirit with a strong analytical acumen.
- The extra mile is not yet far enough for you.
- You have strong communication skills and maintain relations easily with various stakeholders, including the global marketing team.
- You are eager to learn and have ambition to grow.
- You have an excellent command of English. In addition, you have an excellent knowledge of Dutch or French.