Marketing Manager Benelux I FMCG Beverages
DU, FR, EN
Our client is a Belgian family company and a well-established producer of beverages in Benelux. They operate at European level with 6 brands of waters & soft drinks.
Following an internal promotion, our client needs to hire a strategic marketing profile for their offices located in Brussels, more specifically, a (m/f) :
Marketing Manager BENELUX
Premium Belgian Brand (NL/FR)
The Marketing Mgr reports to the Benelux Marketing Director, also located in Brussels. He/she will have one Benelux Brand Manager as direct report.
The MM will lead and build brand value and brand equity for the brand at Benelux level.
Main high level activities are:
- Close collaboration with the Marketing Director to contribute to build strategies & gatekeep its translation in the yearly marketing plans.
- Custodian of both the Brand Health & reputation (Equity health/external) as well as the P&L (Financial health/internal) at Benelux level
- Consumer & market trends-driven opportunity identification in line with strategy, development and excellent implementation of related marketing plans/programs to drive profitable volume growth for the Brand
- Play an active & major role in bringing to live the @ content strategy in collaboration with BNL Digital manager Benelux
- Developing innovation platforms & pipeline for the brand in Benelux. Bring a particular attention to new packaging/business model/channels opportunities while doing so.
- Lead, in close partnership with NL Sales Lead, the Strategic launch plan of the brand in the Netherlands
Your profile :
- University/ HBO in economics/ business/ marketing
- Bi-lingual Dutch-French is a Must
- Minimum of 6 yrs experience in FMCG consumer marketing
- First people management experience and skills, strong ability to indirectly lead & influence.
- In depth understanding, knowledge and practical experience in consumer marketing:
- Experienced with 360º brand activation and new product launches in mature and competitive markets
- Experience with day-to-day connection & media plan management in collaboration with media agency. Strong affinity with digital (social) as media touchpoint, experience with shaping social strategy in the past is a strong plus.
- Ability to navigate & deliver projects in an international organization
- Excellent and transparent communicator to Line manager
- Great level of independent working & business management skills: good balance to contribution of building strategic vision but also pragmatic hand-on mentality.
- Creative mind and entrepreneurial approach.