SEO Copywriter | Retail Non-Food
Retail, E-Commerce, Traffic – SEO – SEA
Since its creation over 30 years ago, Maxi Toys has grown to become one of the leading players in the toy market in Belgium and several European countries.
With its 126 stores spread over France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland (all profitable) and a turnover of 150M€, the company is today one of the Top 5 most powerful brands in its sector.
Despite a particularly chaotic year in 2020, impacted by the mandatory closure of non-essential stores for several months, the toy market has managed to hold its own, with revenues declining by only a few percent in Europe (-1.5% in France, according to panelist NPD). It's a market in full mutation, notably thanks to the development of e-commerce, but extremely resilient, and above all, always fun!
After two trying years, Maxi Toys now has a solid partner it can count on: its shareholder King Jouet, leader on the toy market in France. Together, they have established a clear strategy for Maxi Toys, so that the brand can adapt to the current market, in particular by accelerating its digitalization and implementing a strong omni-channel development plan.
2021 will be the year of all possibilities for them
In this context, they are actively looking for an SEO Copywriter to improve their online presence.
As an SEO copywriter, your role would be to optimize the company's various online contents and propose improvements to boost traffic to the website and stores.
Your main tasks would be the following:
- Create content for the company's web platforms, with the goal of improving the natural referencing of the different pages of the site on Google
- In collaboration with the marketing team and suppliers, ensure the writing of relevant texts and product sheets, informative shopping guides and attractive shop-in-shop/landing pages to inform and convince consumers
- Understand the business challenges and objectives of the company in order to propose a content creation aligned with them, and know how to prioritize the different projects according to their strategic importance
- Be on the lookout for internal and market opportunities to propose innovative and relevant content ideas
- Propose ideas to continuously improve SEO issues and internal networking, test new tools and methods
- Analyze and measure SEO results to optimize your work
- You have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in web content creation
- You are passionate about the internet and always curious to discover new methods and techniques
- You have a good written expression and a perfect command of the French language (spelling and grammar)
- You are rigorous, methodical and precise in your work
- You are able to work independently and prioritize your tasks according to your objectives
- You have a good team spirit and a "can-do" attitude
- You are dynamic, result-oriented and are not afraid to take initiative
- You are able to work in French and have a good command of English
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to put your technical and marketing skills to the service of the children's pleasure and the satisfaction of all
- The chance to work in a healthy sector with multiple opportunities and fun products
- A team that is committed, passionate and invested in its company and its work