SEA Executive | Pharma
Pharmaceuticals, Traffic – SEO – SEA
Do you want to participate to the booming success of a Belgian company ?
Our client is a fast-growing company active in the e-commerce sector with multiple awarded websites. Their e-shops are leaders in their sector and customer satisfaction is their main priority.
They understand challenges and opportunities of e-commerce development and are currently expanding their activities through different countries in Europe.
As SEA Executive, you will be responsible for developing and implementing efficient SEA media strategies for our client. You will be able to quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Daily management & Optimization of online campaigns on Google, Bing & Youtube
- Editing of online advertising campaigns
- Management & Optimization of budgets with the aim of improving the ROI for the company
- Implementation & Analysis of reporting on behalf of the company
- Management of the relationship with the Google contacts
- Writing creative ad texts relevant to products
- Promotion of various Google advertising strategies to customers
- Adwords certification preferable
- 1 to 2 years minimum experience in Search Engine Advertising
- Passionate about the web and able to adapt in a start-up environment
- Marketing - Communication training
- Autonomous, organized, responsive and dynamic
- Taste for responsibilities
- Mastery of the main audience measurement and tracking tools such as Web analytics
- Good team spirit and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to listen, analyze, synthesize and solve problems
- Good command of Excel
- Fluency, both written and oral, in French and English. Knowledge of German and/or Dutch is a plus
What’s in it for you
- A competitive package including many benefits
- A challenging experience in a fast-growing company at a top-tier international e-commerce company
- A stimulating and casual working atmosphere in a dynamic team
- Possibility to evolve and learn on the job
- Personalized trainings and progressive career growth roadmap to improve your skills