Sales & Marketing Manager | Building Solutions
Brussels North/ Vilvoorde/ Machelen
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Consumer Electronics, Construction, Business Supplies and Equipment, Building Materials
EN, FR, DU
Our Client is a fast-growing innovative company with more than 25 years of experience. They specialise in the distribution of electro-technical equipment through a network of wholesale partners. To accelerate the strategic transition from "box mover" to "added value solutions partner" they would like to strengthen the management team with a Sales & Marketing Manager:
Sales & Marketing Manager
As Sales & Marketing Manager, you’ll report directly to the CEO. Together with the Management Team, you will be taking an active part in defining the Corporate Strategy to help the Company transitioning towards a new era and reinforce their position on the market.
- An important part of your job will be to coach and inspire a team of account managers & representatives: you communicate job expectations and KPIs to them and ensure that new processes are implemented in the market and by the sales team.
- You are in charge of the internal marketing coordinator and provide input to various marketing service agencies.
- You identify sales opportunities and define the Go-to-Market strategy for their 3 primary customer groups: national electrical wholesalers - top 20 electrical installers - office fitters.
- In collaboration with the Product Team you identify market reality, competitor's market shares, competitor's SWOT and you make the translation to target market share and projected forecasts.
- You draw up category plans for the 3 wholesale key accounts and you plan, develop, negotiate, implement and evaluate action plans for advertising, digital campaigns, promotions and training.
- You maintain a helicopter view of the current projects and make adjustments according to the priorities in consultation with your teams.
- You follow sales and marketing trends, evaluate the relevance of these developments for our company and provide advice at board level.
- You oversee the budget and the KPIs.
- You are passionate about what you do and have at least a master's degree in addition to 3 to 5 years of experience in key account management and/or sales management.
- You always know how to attune your communication to your interlocutor, both in Dutch and in French.
- You take initiative and think in terms of solutions.
- You help to draw the outlines for the future of strategic perspective.
- You like to work cross-departmentally and inspire your colleagues.
- You show decisiveness with a drive to tackle things
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Our Client offers a fascinating and challenging position with a lot of responsibility and the chance to develop yourself.
- You will find yourself in a rejuvenated and ambitious company with a pleasant and family atmosphere. We represent a company where team spirit is very important, where colleagues are driven, and where there is room for creativity and initiative.
- Your remuneration is tailored to your competencies in a stimulating way, complemented by a number of extra-legal benefits.