Sales & Finance Business Controller - Electronic Vehicles I Automotive
EN, FR, DU
Our client is an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in by catalysing the change to sustainable mobility. They are a team of highly talented individuals who share a passion to change the world. In Belgium and more globally, our client is a start-up company with strong growth focus. As they are in a phase of setting up the global organization and developing processes and tools while growing at a high speed, a strong experience is required to manage the level of complexity and fast decision taking. In this fast-growing context, they are currently recruiting a decisive position to join the Operations Team with the recruitment of a:
“Sales & Finance Business Controller – Electronic Vehicles”
This is the perfect opportunity to be part of the change in a flat Go-Getting-Attitude organization that engages in a collaborative manner.
As “Sales & Finance Business Controller”, you’ll manage all financial processes linked to the Sales activities of the entity and you will secure that all administrative tasks and processes related to sales and finance are completed in a timely manner. You will act as a finance market liaison for the Company HQ and the Global Finance Hub. In this role you will also be able to contribute to the correct implementation of a new direct to consumer business model that is unique in the automotive industry. This role will be based in Brussels and you will report to the Head of Operations and Business Development.
- Responsible for setting up, implementing and continuously streamlining financial processes
- Responsible for tax related questions and other essential processes for our legal entity
- Verify, update and approve customer’s financing applications (e.g., loan agreements, financial leasing, financial renting from various financial service providers
- Manage relationships with large financial service providers and own captive finance company
- Coordinate payments and refunds to customers, and follow up with Global Finance Hub, the Company HQ and Customer Care Center
- Preparing clear financial process reports regarding late payments, complex customer finance cases and invoices
- Monitor the car sales contract status in the system. Secure a countersign within 24 hours once a new sales contract is sent by the customer.
- Coordinate all payments to Handover Partners, Service Partners and Retail Space Investors.
- Timely processing of invoices, fast purchase/supplier order setup, in collaboration with Company HQ
- Bachelor in Business, Economics or similar degree is required
- Relevant experience in automotive company, retail bank or leasing company
- Demonstrated understanding of automotive finance related processes
- Experience of working in multi-cultural and cross-functional teams
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders through a matrix structure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent level of spoken and written Dutch, French & English
- As a person you are a hands-on team player with a strong numerical and analytical mindset with an affinity for automation and structure. You are self-disciplined, dependable and conscientious. You are also a digital-minded, flexible and agile individual who thrives working in fast-paced and dynamic environment and who has a can-do attitude.
- An appealing career opportunity in a fast-growing game changer automotive company.
- A critical role with high visibility and where your successes will be immediately visible and impactful.
- The possibility to change the nature of mobility from within.
- A competitive salary package
- The possibility to evolve in a growing organisation both locally as well as internationally