Sales Executive I SaaS
Information Technology and Services
Do you love to be challenged? Do you want to make an impact with Tech? Then this opportunity is for you!
With their software, our client supports companies in managing their Corporate Social Responsibilities and improving their performances across the entire lifespan of their voluntary-based projects. The platform allows professionals to effectively manage projects, bolster productivity, contribute to the enhancement of the company’s global image and improve processes by simplifying recurrent workflows. The software slowly gained traction which lead to today’s use in over 260 organisations spread across the globe. Among their clients we can mention L'Oréal, l'UEFA, Johnson & Johnson and Petrobras.
They have recently been backed by a key investment fund player in the SaaS sector allowing them to boost their growth. In that context, a new opportunity as a Sales Executive, office based, has arisen in a dynamic, entrepreneurial spirited and result-driven team.
As a Sales Executive you will evolve in a rapidly growing industry. You play a key role in helping the company achieve its ambitious objectives.
- You will keep opening up new opportunities inside the European market
- You will reach your defined targets through the generation and management of your sales opportunity pipeline
- You will adopt a wide range of innovative approaches in order to gain new prospects (phone, email, social networks)
- Develop your knowledge of your clients’ business and anticipate future needs
- You will manage the sales cycle from A to Z: identification of a project, framing, response, presentation and closing
- Build a strong expertise in your field
- You will work closely with the marketing team and together optimize the inbound processes
- Enthusiastic, optimistic & unfazed by rejection or complexe challenge
- You love to compete and have a passion for sales – proven track record of successfully hunting and signing new business
- Bilingual French - English
- Teamplayer and a powerful work ethic
- You have between one and five years of experience selling solutions or services (B2B SaaS is a plus)
- Experience with CRM (Hubspot is a plus)
- Startup DNA is a must
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a collaborative, driven, fun seeking sales team that plays an integral role in helping the company grow
- A competitive salary that includes a fixed salary + commissions
- A flexible work environment
- Autonomy and responsibility in your job