Product Manager I Consumer Goods
EN, FR, DU
Thanks to many innovations to be launched on the market, our client needs to reinforce its Marketing department. For their offices located in Zaventem, they are looking to hire a:
Product Manager - Consumer Goods
Your challenge:Together with the Marketing Manager BeNeLux, the Product Manager is responsible for creating and managing the optimal product assortment for the BeLux.
He/she will proactively advise on the price positioning of existing and new products.
You will define sales forecasts and adapt them proactively. You will also be responsible for analyzing internal and external data on customers, categories, and distribution channels.
In concrete terms, you will:
- Create the foundations of the annual operational plan at Product level.
- Create and manage the optimal product assortment for all sales channels on the BeLux markets, considering market developments and the resulting needs
- Communicate technical and commercial information’s concerning the products assortment to internal and external stakeholders.
- Advise on the price positioning and analyse your competitors
- Together with your technical colleagues, you will write technical and commercial information for all internal and external communication.
- Analyse internal and external data available concerning customers, categories, and distribution channels. Based on your analysis, you will propose an action plan.
Personal qualities and skills
- You have a university degree.
- You have years of experience as a marketer or trade marketer managing a large assortment
- You are tri lingual: Dutch, French and English. German is an asset.
- You are enterprising, a team player and an initiator.
- You have a commercial & analytical mindset
What’s in it for you:
- Career development
- The opportunity to develop yourself professionally within an international context
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits