Marketing Coordinator | Retail non-food
Since its creation over 30 years ago, Maxi Toys has grown to become one of the leading players in the toy market in Belgium and several European countries.
With its 126 stores spread over France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland (all profitable) and a turnover of 150M€, the company is today one of the Top 5 most powerful brands in its sector.
Despite a particularly chaotic year in 2020, impacted by the mandatory closure of non-essential stores for several months, the toy market has managed to hold its own, with revenues declining by only a few percent in Europe (-1.5% in France, according to panelist NPD). It's a market in full mutation, notably thanks to the development of e-commerce, but extremely resilient, and above all, always fun!
After two trying years, Maxi Toys now has a solid partner it can count on: its shareholder King Jouet, leader on the toy market in France. Together, they have established a clear strategy for Maxi Toys, so that the brand can adapt to the current market, in particular by accelerating its digitalization and implementing a strong omni-channel development plan.
2021 will be the year of all possibilities for them.
In this context, they are actively looking for a Marketing Coordinator to professionalize the development of their marketing projects and boost their growth.
As Marketing Coordinator, you would be in charge of creating and coordinating the development and implementation of all company's marketing projects, both online and offline, collaborating with the different departments involved.
Your main tasks would be the following:
- Create and update the content of the marketing calendar, ensuring that it is at all times aligned with the company's objectives and the market needs
- Conceive, develop and create the content of the various marketing operations with the aim of boosting in-store traffic and online and offline sales
- Implement a true project management approach for each marketing action: definition of objectives and KPI's, time management, coordination, post-launch analysis, etc.
- Continuously proposer new ideas of content and projects to refresh the brand image, create and present new innovative concepts
- Take into account the inputs from the different departments (purchasing, distribution, e-commerce, customer service, business control, etc.) and integrate them into the various marketing projects
- Coordinate all internal and external stakeholders to ensure that each project runs smoothly, getting the best out of each one in order to optimize the results of each action and make it a success
- Ensure operational follow-up of each campaign as well as analysis and reporting of the results, in order to always optimize your processes
- Brief and follow up on the visual creation / POS, the online publishing on the different distribution channels (radio, TV, print, website, social networks, affiliation, etc.).
- Ensure regular, effective and engaging communication with the store network
- You have a higher degree in marketing / communication
- You have a first experience in marketing project management combining digital and offline marketing
- You are overflowing with creativity and are never short of new ideas
- You are highly structured and organized, with an excellent ability to work autonomously and define your priorities
- You are rigorous and appreciate a job well done
- You are sociable and have an ease to work with all types of personalities
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and a "can-do" attitude
- You have an analytical mind and you never lose sight of the ROI
- You are dynamic, result-oriented and not afraid to take initiative
- You are able to work in French and have a good command of English
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to use both your creativity and organization in a varied and incredibly dynamic marketing function
- The chance to work in a healthy sector with multiple opportunities and fun products
- A team that is committed, passionate and invested in its company and its work