Knowledge Analyst | Transportation & Logistics
EN, FR, DU
Fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading Consulting firm in the world!
Our client is one of the best business management school in the world! Our client operates worldwide with 30,000 employees and is known for their supremacy in consulting services and management solutions. It’s a company whose name rhymes with Top leaders and organisations and a ticket for everyone looking at managerial position in the future.
With Our client, you are joining a firm that will challenge you and invest in your professional development. As a Knowledge Professional, you will assist consulting teams and clients by collecting, analysing and synthesizing information, conducting research and developing leading-edge knowledge.
- Performing ad-hoc investigation on business-related subjects as well as performing qualitative and quantitative analyses to respond to questions from consultants and clients
- Working jointly with consulting teams for clients in the transport & logistics sector
- Preparing and presenting written and visual materials based on your analyses
- Developing knowledge perspectives on the sector
- Understanding of the main business, economic and financial concepts and terminology
- Master's degree with high academic achievements ideally in Applied Economics or Business Management.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in the Transportation and Logistics industry or in related business and/or consulting projects
- Analytical mindset, multitasking abilities, service-oriented personality, intellectual curiosity and an investigative mind
- As strategic thinker, you are able to translate data’s and fact sheets to produce reports and recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in French or Dutch
- Strong interest and proven ability in collection, analysis, synthesis and development of information and knowledge
- Hands-on computer experience (Microsoft office applications, spreadsheets, databases, etc.)
Our client offers
- Join a leading Consulting firm in a strategic position of the organisation between Consultant & Clients.
- Join an organization that supports its employee’s personal/professional development and give them the opportunity to have international careers.
- Be part of one of the most powerful network in the industry.
- An ambitious and stimulating work environment within an international team
- Cross-border insights in the Transport and Logistics industry through collaboration with our consultants and knowledge community