Key Account Manager Top 3 | Non-Food FMCG
Flemish Brabant, Belgium
FR, DU, EN
Help consumers care for their face and make the world a fresher place.
Our client is a dynamic Sales & Marketing group, active in the BENEFRALUX region and specialized in the distribution of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (food and non-food) through Mass Retail and specialized channels. The company, which is a family-owned business, has built up its strong reputation through a constant reach for efficiency and up-to-date commercial & marketing approach. For a role based in their offices located in Flemish Brabant, our client is looking to recruit a (m/f) Key Account Manager.
What's the purpose?
Taking responsibility over the Top 3 clients of Belgian Retail for the Non-Food product group, consisting of the household product and personal care categories.
- Independent management of your brand-customer mix in portfolio, with full responsibility for the P&L on your files;
- Developing the short and long term Account strategy; propose prices and promotional levels in line with the company objectives and ensure their follow-up;
- Close cooperation with both the Product and Trade Marketers in the context of the annual plans for your customers;
- Supporting the Marketers in budget creation and marketing plans, as well as in supplying the short-term sales forecast based on thorough file knowledge and good customer contacts;
- Frequent, targeted contacts with the Field Manager and their team to optimize your achievements at the central also in terms of turnover and profitability;
- Actively monitor the evolution of trade / distribution and analyze their needs with regard to new products, in order to contribute to the profitable acquisition of new products;
- Participate in discussions and negotiations with the marketing team, in order to translate the evolution and interests of trade / distribution into the implementation of the marketing plans;
- You are part of the Non-Food account team and you report to the Group Account Manager.
What's absolutely necessary?
- Masters Degree in Economics;
- At least 5 years of experience in Key Account Management, Category Manager or Purchaser in Belgian retail / distribution;
- Very good knowledge of French and Dutch and good understanding of English;
- Strong analytical skills (including active management in Excel) and strategic-economic insight;
- Decisive, mature and contribute to a good team spirit;
- Determined and motivated to achieve your goals with a positive attitude.
What's in it for you?
- A challenging job in a dynamic company that approaches the market for the distribution of fast-moving consumer goods through a unique commercial concept.
- You can count on an attractive salary package and extra-legal benefits. Your colleagues are people with growth potential who, just like you, find a challenge in an expansive company with a customer-focused vision.