Key Account Manager | Retail
Take your career to the next level !
Our client is amongst the leading companies in FMCG and world leader in its product category. The company keeps growing, while claiming its culture and its strong values.
In this leading role, you are expected to identify and develop opportunities and reach full customer potential.
- As Key Account Manager Retail, you will be reporting to Sales Manager Retail Belgium, and join a dynamic sales department.
- You will be responsible for :
- Selling the overall category to one of the biggest customers as well as to some smaller ones.
- Managing and developing your own customers, while introducing and selling existing and new products and being accountable for your sales objectives.
- Monitoring customer performance and proactively adapt your plans accordingly.
- Ensuring precise, consistent, and timely communication with the customers.
- Being the point-of-contact between your management and your customers.
Your profileThis job is made for you if...
- Creating long-term relationships comes naturally to you
- You see a business opportunity in every situation, and you are able to convert ideas into concrete actions & results
- You are an excellent negotiator, with a proven sales track record
- Excel is a good friend of yours
You also have:
- At least 2 years working experience in the FMCG, ideally as (Key) Account Manager, Trade Marketeer, Category Manager, ...
- A Master degree
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch, as well as good knowledge of French
What's in it for you
You will join a very professional work environment, in modern offices in Brussels. Our client is really keen to take you on board for the long-term and offers their employees many trainings and growth opportunities. As well as a package in line with the market.