Key Account Manager Fleet - Electronic Vehicles I Automotive
Automotive, Account Manager
EN, FR, DU
“If you are passionate about people and feel excited about being part of transforming a whole industry - then keep reading!”
About our client
Our client is an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in by catalysing the change to sustainable mobility. They are a team of highly talented individuals who share a passion to change the world. In Belgium and more globally, our client is a start-up company with strong growth focus. As they are in a phase of setting up the global organization and developing processes and tools while growing at a high speed, a strong experience is required to manage the level of complexity and fast decision taking. In this fast-growing context, they are currently enlarging their Sales Team with the recruitment of a:
“Key Account Manager Fleet – Electronic Vehicles”
This is the perfect opportunity to be part of the change in a flat Go-Getting-Attitude organization that engages in a collaborative manner.
As Key Account Manager, your key responsibility will be to grow and manage both new and existing SME to successfully introduce the E-Brand in their car policy and maximize the Brand market-share within their respective fleet. The role will be based in Brussels and reports to the Head of Sales in Belgium.
- Grow & manage the EV market within Fleet by informing, inspiring and educating the market
- Drive lead cycle management (generate & follow-up leads and close them)
- Ensure continuous sales reporting
- Prepare and present business opportunities via RFP & RFQ (request for proposal & request for quote)
- Manage existing Fleet customers
- Build lasting relationships
- Keep levels of satisfaction high
- Activate the relationship to maximize the market- share through events, test-drives, info sessions
- Support of the Fleet Sales administration
- Follow-up of orders input into the fleet procurement system
- Work closely with the production-ordering-deliver manager
- Co-create the sales planning
- Continuously assess and improve collaboration with sales partners
- A university degree or experience that is equivalent to it
- 5-8 years of experience in account management
- Experience in fleet management, mobility service providers or charge point operations
- Working knowledge of the automotive fiscality in Belgium, with special focus on EV is seen as a plus
- Understanding the Total cost of ownership
- Following the fiscal measures in place
- Excellent level of spoken and written Dutch, French & English
- A valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Good knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- An appealing career opportunity in a fast-growing game changer automotive company.
- A commercial role with high visibility and where your successes will be immediately visible and impactful.
- The possibility to change the nature of mobility from within.
- A competitive salary package
- The possibility to evolve in a growing organisation both locally as well as internationally