Key Account Manager Retail TOP3 I FMCG-FOOD
Food & Beverages, Account Manager
DU, FR, EN
Our client is the provider of some well-known International brands that have transcended generations over half of a century in the dairy industry. The company is strongly engaged in the development of a healthy lifestyle and has reengineered multiple products and enlarge their assortment in that purpose. Its international presence generates for them a huge uplift to amplify their messages and offers a great opportunity for individuals to generate impact across countries.
Reporting directly to a Group Key Account Manager, and in order to manage a Belgian Food retailer, we are now looking for a:
Key Account Manager Belgium
You'll lead and develop long term relationships with an assigned set of key national top food Retailer with high value and strategic growth opportunity.
You'll be responsible for total net sales and sales margin for the set of customers. Develop and implement business plans.
- Define and execute the sales strategy to deliver the targeted volume, revenue and margin results.
- Negotiate annual contracts, sales targets and rebates with customers and monitor & control contract realization, taking corrective measures where needed;
- Develop and negotiate the promotion- and assortment-plan with the customers;
- Manage and control the rebate-development;
- Plan and forecast the sales-development;
- Key performance indicators and impact on results (qualitative and quantitative);
- Ongoing reporting and monitoring of actual performance versus target and proposing of measures to improve the result;
- Manage the sales-budget in line with the agreed annual budget;
- Lead the understanding of trade dynamics and competitor activity within key customers;
- Sales : 3 net total, 3net/kg, Drift, gross to net, promo forecast accuracy ; Close cooperation with the Trade marketing manager to achieve the market goals;
- Lead and support the logistics flow, including stock management.
- A sound economic education (minimum bachelor, ideally university degree);
- Min. 3-5 years experience in a sales function dealing with the Belgian Food Distribution;
- Proven negotiation skills;
- Solid financial/controlling know how.
- Project management skills Sales Techniques & Negotiation, Customer Partnering Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and French, with preferably a vast knowledge of English;
- A result-driven, team spirit, entrepreneurial, proactive and hands-on attitude.
Attractive points in the role
- Responsibility & ownership;
- Career development;
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.