Business Development Manager | Retail & Food Manufacturers
Non-Profit Organization Management, Food Production, Retail
DU, FR, EN
Our client is the Belgian subsidiary of an international NGO. They aim at putting in contact producers from Asia, Africa and South America with companies operating in Belgium, with the final goal of promoting a sustainable way of doing business : respecting producers on the one hand and taking care of the planet on the other hand, while meeting the needs of consumers.
Today, for their offices located in Brussels, they are looking to recruit a (m/f) :
Business Development Manager
Retailers & Food Manufacturers
You report to a Sr Business Development Manager.
- You strive to build a strong and long-term relationship with companies (small, medium and large) active in the food production sector and in retail. Your objective is to make those clients include fairly produced chocolate, sugar, flowers, etc in their assortment ;
- You work closely with the other business development managers, as well as with your colleagues in the communication team. Together, you develop tailor-made solutions to support your commercial partners and help them achieve outstanding results ;
- You act as a Consultant towards your partners to, wherever possible, help them make their supply chain fairer and more sustainable.
- You keep track of your targets and ensure your actions are in line with the pre-defined annual plan.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master Degree, and have at least 3 years experience in a Sales role, preferably in the food sector ;
- You are client-oriented, and enjoy a mix of hunting and farming ;
- You can demonstrate patience and perseverance ;
- You enjoy working in a team, but are also able to take initiatives and lead your own projects ;
- You feel in line with our client's values and are willing to contribute to a fairer market situation ;
- You are trilingual NL/FR/EN.
Our client offers :
- a varied role in a company with strong ethical values
- an excellent work/life balance
- the opportunity to discover a totally different way of doing business
- a cosy work environment where you will be part of a small team of 18 very motivated colleagues
- A salary package in line with the NGO standards including lunch vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurances.