International Sales Developer I SaaS - E-Business
Hainaut (Flexible Working Policy)
Online Media, Internet, Account Manager
Our client is a fantastic Belgian technical innovator in the SaaS-Tech environment of 15 people. Although not based in the Sillicon Valley, the Company atmosphere is feeling like the one of a Tech giant with strong flexibility, empowerment, deliverable based management and team well-being focus!
Their fast success is linked with the development of a unique product, issued from Machine Learning and Technical breaktrough, to help generating automated landing pages to optimize SEO and leverage their client’s ranking. This is what led the Company to successfully close a multimillion funding round(in Euro). And after only 2,5 years of existence, the Company’s product is today encountering a solid traction, confirmed product/market fit and have already concluded deals around the planet ‘LATAM, EU, Africa’ to reach a 6 digits Euro A.R.R and already the breakeven.
This year events have created an unprecedent E-business acceleration and therefore a momentum for the Company not to miss. To keep their growth plan running, reporting to the CEO, we are currently recruiting their first internal;
‘International Sales Developer (SaaS Product)’
As International Sales Developer, your mission will be to drive business growth by developing the customer base via outbound reach. You’ll identify market opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. You’ll be participating to elaborate with the CEO the commercial & pricing strategy and defining the right level of actions to nurture the existing client base.
You’ll be able to identify and generate contacts with key decision makers (via Linkedin, Fairs, Specialised Community involvement, Marketing Automation etc.) and continuously maintain a professional image of the company.
With an extensive product knowledge and understanding of the SEO trends, the International Sales Developer will communicate directly with clients and prospects, and demonstrate how the products can help to generate more traffic, and thus sales.
As this role will be the first internal Sales function, you’ll be asked to help structuring and developing also the best in class customer experience while generating your own pipeline across a broad territory.
This is a hybrid sales role as both “hunting” as much as “consultative selling” as a good capacity to explain the product is a decisive factor of the candidate’s success. In addition to having a passion for sales, you also possess analytical and creative skills which allow you to assist customers effectively and continuously.
Your non exhaustive responsibilities will cover:
- Creating business plans to reach predetermined goals and quotas set by the CEO
- Developing Sales & Pricing strategies with the CEO
- Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a potential client to securing a deal
- You’ll be directly responsible for the expansion of the customer base.
- Making cold calls and reaching out to SQL’s.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure being on top when they switch from consideration to purchasing
- Presenting & demonstrating the value of the product to prospective customers
- Compiling and analyzing data to identify trends.
- Maintaining the CRM up-to-date and respecting the deadlines.
- Establish and expand relationships within the territories
- Negotiate agreements and planning recall for renewals.
- Proven experience with selling cloud-based technology or tech products in a B2B environment
- Demonstrated success in the sale of contracts worth thousand euro each per month
- Having proven successful experience as an inside Sales, Business Development, or Sales Development Representative is a must.
- Ability to adapt quickly and operate efficiently and with enthusiasm in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Be creative with strong problem-solving
- Be curious with an exploration mindset
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to build establish trust and credibility quickly and generate sales
- A self-starter, autonomous, who can effectively work within a Team
- Excellent time management skills (able to manage multiple priorities effectively)
- Demonstrates the ability to succeed in previous Sales jobs
- Being self-motivated, confident, thorough, tenacious and working with excellent communication skills, both written and oral, are essential for this role
- Must speak English fluently and French, any other languages are considered as assets.
What’s in it for you?
- A pioneering function with an immediate impact on the company’s results.
- A challenging environment working closely within E-Commerce and Digital Sales.
- A managerial surroundings of recognized professionals in the SaaS industry and Digital Performance that you can learn from daily
- The autonomy and empowerment to deliver on a wide market according to your sales strategy and prioritization. The world is your playground!
- A start-up culture, with a strong focus on well-being & team building
- A competitive package that stimulates business development and growth plan.