International Key Account Manager Cosmetic
FMCG, Food & Beverages, Cosmetics, Consumer Goods, Account Manager
EN, DU, GE, FR
Our client is a young, dynamic and fast growing company, with headquarter nearby Gent. They specialise in the development and manufacture of niche 'cosmetic & personal care' products that are commercialised around the world through a network of dedicated distributors. Today to lead and further develop one of their TOP 6 region (BNL, DACH & Switzerland) we're looking to recruit an:
International Key Account Manager Cosmetic (Benelux + DACH)
You'll be responsible for:
- The sales development with existing exclusive distributors as well as look for new distributors in the dedicated geographical markets: Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Germany, Austria, Switzerland.
- You develop & maintain long-term cooperation with distributors and/or direct customers in order to increase revenues.
- You implement an omni-channel strategy by developing new clients in Pharmacy but also in Retail chains, as well as online platforms
- Together with marketing you develop the brand plans to increase awareness and market shares, keeping an eye on preserving the Brand equity.
- You'll manage different level of stakeholders within your clients being C-Level, Marketing & Sales Managers, CEO’s, Buyers...
- You closely work with the marketing and R&D departments at HQ in order to develop your plans and gather the support necessary to achieve your targets.
Personal qualities and skills
- Holder of master’s degree
- Experience in FMCG/Pharmacy/Consumer Products with handling Key account management
- Min. 4 years of experience in sales
- Marketing mindset
- Fluency in English + Dutch every other language is an asset
- Dynamic and innovative
- Experience with strong consumer brand
- Independent and hands on
- Go getter!
- Ready to travel 20% of the time to visit neighbouring countries
Our client offers
- An appealing international career opportunity in a dynamic, strong and growing environment, offering freedom and responsibility.
- A competitive salary package with an attractive bonus.
- The possibility to be really impactful and see immediate results of your actions.
- The possibility to use your KAM experience at another level and get acquainted with other markets or cultures.